How to use paypal money on ebay and why is cash reserved?

I'm new to e-bay and did the mistake of clicking " buy " without having the needed amount of money on my paypal linked debit card.. So i guess that is why i got the reserved money on my bank account. Is it? And the item which i bought but didnt yet pay for, isn't selling anymore, but i can still... show more I'm new to e-bay and did the mistake of clicking " buy " without having the needed amount of money on my paypal linked debit card.. So i guess that is why i got the reserved money on my bank account. Is it? And the item which i bought but didnt yet pay for, isn't selling anymore, but i can still click it and see the button pay now. If i pay for it now? Is it still going to come?
Anyhow, another question is - How do i use the paypal money instead of the money from my linked card or use both at the same time if i dont have enough at the moment...?