Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Baby girl name Bailey?

We just found out we're having a girl, and my husband really wants to name her Bailey Ann. I actually do like the name, but my worries are....does it sound like/remind you of a dogs name? Will it age well, or is it only cute on a little girl?? I'm torn, so just looking for some opinions! Thank you!!

Hmm..ok, well thank you....I suppose I have to decide how I really feel about it now. And I guess I should've been clear, but Ann is a family name that we're using no matter what first name we choose.

Meaning Of Name Bailey

Meaning Of The Name Bailey

• Stacy

I only know 2 Bailey's and they're girls, I have heard Bailey for a middle name for a boy but not a first name , I like Bailey for both boy or girl ~αѕнℓєу иσєℓℓє

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Baby girl name Bailey?

We just found out we're having a girl, and my husband really wants to name her Bailey Ann. I actually do like the name, but my worries are....does it sound like/remind you of a dogs name? Will it age well, or is it only cute on a little girl?? I'm torn, so just looking for some opinions!...

Source(s): baby girl bailey: https://shortly.im/i2OVm
  • Sami

ok i luv the name Bailey hate the name Ann

what i like about Bailey

-it will age well and is perfect on teenager i knew a girl

-she will be pretty with such a pretty name like Bailey

-she will have a big personality

what i dont like about Bailey is if u ever watched the show suite life on deck well there's a girl named Bailey and she is a farm girl so whenever i hear that name i think of my friend and a farm girl but by the time shes in school everybody would have no idea about the suite life on deck cuz they ended it like a year ago so i dont think that will be a problem

what i dont like about Ann

-makes me think of an old lady

- it reminds me of this girl i knew with the name LeAnn and she was a total b * itch

-its just a horrible sounding name srry

i luv the name anna though

good luck hope i helped

Bailey sounds like a cute, classic name, which means it would probably age well. Personally, I find that it's connection with the middle name Ann is a little strange due to the middle name starting with a vowel.

Best of luck choosing the perfect baby name!

I can't imagine anyone but a little girl named Bailey.

Nooo never for a 1st name my lil sisters surnames bailey it dOes sound like a dogs name don't call ur baby girl bailey ul regret it

My name is Bailey and I really like my name. I wouldn't change it. I have never got teased about it being a dogs name or anything else for that matter. Best wishes for your baby girl :)

I love the name Bailey Ann! It's pretty and flows well. I just prefer the spelling Bailey Anne instead.

Hopes this helps! x