Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

I heard Jerry Sandusky was being considered for the next Bachelor. Is this rumor true?

I saw this on a blog, and I was shocked. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor?

• Lori
    Favorite Answer

Since Sandusky is currently in prison in Pennsylvania (and likely will be for the rest of his life), and married, I say it's not true.

Just another rumor.

As far as rumors go anything is pretty much allowed!

Heck, let's start another rumor right here and now!

Did you hear that Jerry Sandusky has hired a ghost writer to pen his autobiography? The working title is "Jerry Sandusky, From Penn State to State Pen"!

Let's see how long it takes before that rumor gets reported on several blogs!

• raper

i in my opinion don't be attentive to if those claims are real yet listed right here are my 2 factors nicely worth... they could desire to certainly REVISE the sejarah concern to make it greater interesting so as that the greater youthful generations could desire to savour the rustic's history extremely than dropping it as a mandatory concern. in spite of each thing, there is internet technologies at present and suggestions is in basic terms a click away, so there should not be any fuss approximately having the concern as a mandatory learn in faculties. back, its one in all those coaching! Do take observe that there are a number of inaccuracies and biasedness of their Malaysian history simply by political subjects interior the previous (and you're able to desire to be attentive to approximately this as a student and destiny chief of the rustic, youthful guy)... As for motive force's license... i think of they could desire to advance it to 21, if its plausible. Sorry and unhappy to declare, except Malaysians could desire to be greater civic-minded, i'm afraid i'm going to could desire to accept as true with the exchange of minimum age preliminary requirement for a motive force's license... or maybe, they could enable juvenile drivers with an grownup of a minimum of 5 years of using adventure beside them as practiced especially countries? *** With 'kak' Shiori, i might desire to compliment you on your point of English too. right here is an 'A' from King Bearian :-) Have an incredible week forward and satisfied ramadhan!

• Galen

who cares.