Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 years ago

how can i become a spy?

Hi, I'm a fifteen year old, and I'm a Girl. I'm studying CIA Intelligence at the college level. I'm fit, I've been trained in Martial Arts since I can remember. I'm also mastering it, I have a lot of endurance, and I have my best friend willing do this with me. Everyone calls me Natasha (Like Natasha Romanoff in Iron Man 2 And Marvels The Avengers) So, Please inform me on what i should continue to do so I can achieve my goals. I'm also fluent in Russian, Italian, Latin, and Japanese. Russian and English are my main languages, and I've mastered Latin nearly two years ago. I just mastered Japanese but, everyone tells me I speak it like if it was my origin. This year, I plan on training more with JJ (She's a girl too, but I call her Lokey ;) ) and we are really close. It's really cool, how we don't even turst our own parents but we trust each other. Me and her are air tight close. We are planning on becoming roommates when we move out of our parents' hair. We have a lot to accomplish and I can use this help. Please inform me about colleges and universities in Florida state that are great that we can both attend. Right now me and her are learning Celtic languages and I'm almost done with Irish. I don't know about her, but when me and her are together, we do a lot of serious and crazy things. I really thank you guys a lot, and please, I ask that you support us because no one knows that we want to be spies, but now it's out here, so please help us. Thanks. -Natasha & Lokey

Update:

P.S I do live an America. Florida actually, but I applied for yahoo for the UK because I know not a lot of people in the US give the answers I need. I know you guys are good with this type of stuff

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In the UK, you can apply directly.

And you can do so in the USA as well.

I hope you find the two links below to be of use on this.

• Ranger
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Since you posted this on the United Kingdom web site and it is about the CIA, I think you will have a hard time becoming a spy if you don't know which country you are in.

Maybe you should apply at MI6 in the UK.

Source(s): rc
  • 3 years ago

once you're an American, overlook it, you is not employed as a undercover agent by technique of your own authorities. they're very strict about that; they hate having to change captured spies with different countries, so as that they preserve away from utilising US electorate in undercover roles overseas. the nearest you could get to being a undercover agent interior the CIA is to be a case officer. those are the adult adult males who bypass remote places to recruit and deliver jointly intel from the spies. interior the FBI, you could't be a undercover agent in any respect. interior the defense force, you need to be a sniper, which may deliver you on the point of enemy territory to collect intelligence. yet no longer a undercover agent. that you will be a undercover agent, appropriate appropriate is to artwork for a overseas authorities. it really is amazingly risky even with the reality that. in case you undercover agent on the U. S. for the Mossad or something, they're going to throw you in detention center in the experience that they capture you.

• 7 years ago

You have broken the first rule, by giving some identification of yourself and your intentions. Those that consider you to be of use, will find you when it is to their advantage.

Have a nice day, just the same.Best wishes from the UK

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A good start is not to post questions like this on Y/A

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.