How can i become a spy?

Hi, I'm a fifteen year old, and I'm a Girl. I'm studying CIA Intelligence at the college level. I'm fit, I've been trained in Martial Arts since I can remember. I'm also mastering it, I have a lot of endurance, and I have my best friend willing do this with me. Everyone calls me Natasha... show more Hi, I'm a fifteen year old, and I'm a Girl. I'm studying CIA Intelligence at the college level. I'm fit, I've been trained in Martial Arts since I can remember. I'm also mastering it, I have a lot of endurance, and I have my best friend willing do this with me. Everyone calls me Natasha (Like Natasha Romanoff in Iron Man 2 And Marvels The Avengers) So, Please inform me on what i should continue to do so I can achieve my goals. I'm also fluent in Russian, Italian, Latin, and Japanese. Russian and English are my main languages, and I've mastered Latin nearly two years ago. I just mastered Japanese but, everyone tells me I speak it like if it was my origin. This year, I plan on training more with JJ (She's a girl too, but I call her Lokey ;) ) and we are really close. It's really cool, how we don't even turst our own parents but we trust each other. Me and her are air tight close. We are planning on becoming roommates when we move out of our parents' hair. We have a lot to accomplish and I can use this help. Please inform me about colleges and universities in Florida state that are great that we can both attend. Right now me and her are learning Celtic languages and I'm almost done with Irish. I don't know about her, but when me and her are together, we do a lot of serious and crazy things. I really thank you guys a lot, and please, I ask that you support us because no one knows that we want to be spies, but now it's out here, so please help us. Thanks. -Natasha & Lokey
Update: P.S I do live an America. Florida actually, but I applied for yahoo for the UK because I know not a lot of people in the US give the answers I need. I know you guys are good with this type of stuff