? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Does anyone own a Canada Goose jacket?

Specifically, a Canada Goose parka? I am in the market for a new winter coat, and I have been reading up on the brand. I'm particularly impressed with the integrity of the manufacturing process, as well as the fact that these coats look made for seriously nasty winter weather. I'm curious if anyone has purchased this brand before and if they like the product.

Favorite Answer

There are people who will make fun of those who buy these jackets because yeah, they're pretty pricey and yeah, some people look like idiots wearing these (in spring weather!) but if they are within budget for you, I would say definitely go for it because they are actually great products!

I have the Trillium parka in black (http://www.canadagoose-sale.com/canada-goose.php/T... which doesn't have the big Canada Goose patch. The hood is detachable as is the fur trim although I always have both on. There is a hood cinch and a strap at the top so you can cocoon yourself in the winter or pull it back for better visibility on warmer days. There are also hand warmer pockets under the boots but big pockets at the bottom and one inside as well. The ribbing on the sleeves and the waist cinch means no errant winds up either way.

Seriously, I LOVE this jacket. Everything I need for warm and functionality is exactly in the places I need them to be.

I used to walk to work and having an overly warm jacket like this meant I could wear my thin office clothes without having to bundle up in layers.

I've had mine for I think....5 years now? And it's still in perfect condition. Neither down nor fur have packed down at ALL. It is also really waterproof as I've been in winter rain/slush a lot and dust/dirt I can just brush off.

• ?

i understand a procuring platform canada goose jacket on are of sturdy high quality and with a decreased cost .I even have offered a goose jacket that's so staggering. i think of you could take a glance. ultimate desires..

hi,friend,of couse,Canada goose jacket is still in style.

I know a website whereCanada goose jackets are attractive in price and quality.I always buy jacket on it for mygirlfriend.And she is all enthusing about it.

So I think you can have a look,I'm sure that you can find it which is long to you.

Good luck.

http://www.forcanadagoose.ru/