急件/履歷自傳中翻英.請勿使用翻譯軟體

應徵飯店服務員:

我的名字是xxx,出生於台灣,今年19歲。希望趁自己年輕打拼努力,為美好未來預作準備。家中父母親從事餐飲行業,因為環境的耳濡目染之下,讓我從高中到大學都主修於餐旅系,在就讀過程中,對飯店服務等相關知識感到興趣,所以,求學過程中,我從不抱持得過且過的心態,反之則全心全力投入課業之中,基本證照也積極考取,像中餐烹調、飲料與調酒、餐旅服務、烘焙。在我的空閒時間,我喜歡聽音樂和閱讀,特別是有關於心理學的書籍,每當閱讀時,我的心充滿巨大快樂和有趣的,一方面讓我放鬆,另一方面更能瞭解人的潛意思想與感受。從小至今我的個性友善且待人誠懇務實,會站在對方角度著想,忍受勞苦和少言不抱怨。在學校學習時,我體會到一個人多優秀,也是要透過整體組織夥伴的通力合作,才能完成所有的任務,希望我能學以致用為公司效勞,成為貴公司的一員。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is xxx, born in Taiwan, 19-year-old. I hope to take advantage of their own young efforts of hard work for a better future, to prepare for. Home parents in the food and beverage industry, monasteries under environment, let me from high school to college are majoring in Hospitality Department, a student in the process, and are interested in knowledge of hotel services, schooling I do not hold perfunctory attitude, and vice versa is wholeheartedly invested schoolwork, basic license also actively obtain, like Chinese cooking, drinks and bartending, hospitality service, bakery. In my free time, I like listening to music and reading, especially books about psychology, whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and fun, on the one hand, let me relax, on the other hand a better understanding of the people the latent meaning of want and feel. The childhood has my personality is friendly and others with sincerity and pragmatic stand on the other side angle sake endure toil and less words do not complain. In school, I realized that a many excellent people, but also through the co-operation of the overall organization partners, in order to complete all the tasks, I hope I can apply what they have learned to help the company become one of the Company.