Cold sore in my mouth?

Okay, I had a cold soar in my mouth last week and it hurt a little. It barely hurt but it hurt enough for me to know it was there. Well after 5 or 7 days it was gone cuz I did that toothpaste trick and it worked amazingly. But I woke up this morning and I had a very, very small cold sore. It was the size of the top... show more Okay, I had a cold soar in my mouth last week and it hurt a little. It barely hurt but it hurt enough for me to know it was there. Well after 5 or 7 days it was gone cuz I did that toothpaste trick and it worked amazingly. But I woke up this morning and I had a very, very small cold sore. It was the size of the top of a small pin head that is used in sewing. It doesn't hurt, it's really small and I don't even know if its a cold sore in my mouth again or I just bit inside my mouth cuz I do that A LOT! Haha! But weird question, can it be cause by plaque buildup?? One last thing a LONG time ago before I have ever kissed anyone I had one little teeny tiny bump in my mouth and when I got them I would just bit softly on then they would pop. Nothing would come out of them they wouldn't leave a cut and they never hurt. What was that? I only got then one at a time and they were so small it was always hard to see them. You could only feel them. (P.s I'm a girl, i don't know if that maters and I only kiss and I have only freelanced once and that was 3 weeks ago and it lasted 3 seconds) I know this is all a big TMI but I need help so thank you!

P.s I don't put bananas in my mouth if you know what I mean. I don't do any dirty s***with my mouth but cuss! Haha