How long does puberty last?

Im 14 (female) and recently started puberty last year, u knoe what happens girl...and also I got cramps, growing pains, voice change, vaginal discharge, etc. EXCEPT acne. I always ask my mom that everyone at my school has acne already! And it makes them look older, and I still look small and skinny and I look like... show more Im 14 (female) and recently started puberty last year, u knoe what happens girl...and also I got cramps, growing pains, voice change, vaginal discharge, etc. EXCEPT acne. I always ask my mom that everyone at my school has acne already! And it makes them look older, and I still look small and skinny and I look like a 9 year old. I want at least a zit near my mouth or something, u knoe? My mom says that my skin is fine already its frail,smooth,acne free , but my friends make fun of me because they say I havent gone through puberty yet, but I had! Its just that I HAVE NO ACNE so I can show those penis faces that I had gone through puberty!! And I just wanted to know, will I ever get them? Is puberty over for me? I barely started last year do I still have time to get a zit?.....and please no rude answers, thanks beutiful people:)
4 answers 4