Best Cordless Drill for cable tech?

My husband had a Black & Decker Cordless 18v Drill that died on him at work and now needs a new one; a really good one. He mentioned a drill a buddy of his at work has that was very light in weight and I believe it was a Makita? My question is, is this drill the best for his job? The drill in question is the... show more My husband had a Black & Decker Cordless 18v Drill that died on him at work and now needs a new one; a really good one. He mentioned a drill a buddy of his at work has that was very light in weight and I believe it was a Makita?

My question is, is this drill the best for his job? The drill in question is the Makita LCT200W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit. I hear it is light in weight which is a plus for many reasons including he is starting to show signs of carpal tunnel. I also need to mention he uses it at almost every job and does 5-10 jobs daily (5-6 days a week) and is on a tight schedule so he is tough on his tools. I've done my research and have found that the battery life is good (not great, but good but I can upgrade to the 3.0 battery). So, is this the best Cordless Drill out there for a cable/satellite tech? One more question,,what does lithium/ion mean?

Thanks ahead for your help, it is much appreciated.

....and to my husband...if you happen to see this I suggest you keep your mouth closed OR ELSE you will end up with CLOTHES, CLOTHES, CLOTHES like Christmas 2007!
Update: Ranger: that's just it, he did not say it was what he wanted, he just mentioned it because of it's light weight. I want to know the best drill from a man's perspective, that's all.