Is Peyton Manning a system QB?

The Colts are already back in the playoffs after 2 years. After everyone was saying oh Peyton Manning means so much to his team well actually not really. Peyton Manning lost to the Texans this year last year the Colts beat the Texans with Dan frekian Orlosky. If you don't believe they were throwing games... show more The Colts are already back in the playoffs after 2 years. After everyone was saying oh Peyton Manning means so much to his team well actually not really. Peyton Manning lost to the Texans this year last year the Colts beat the Texans with Dan frekian Orlosky.

If you don't believe they were throwing games last year then you really are an idiot "Suck for Luck" as the fans say. If they really weren't throwing games then how come they lost to teams like the Browns and Jaguars but once they clinched the number 1 pick they beat two teams with wining records the Titans and Texans.

Now this year Andrew Luck is playing good but not great 13 touchdowns 13 INT's and a 56 percent completion percentage. They basically have all of the same players they still Have Donald Brown, Reggie wayne, Austin Collie, Mathis, Freeny, Vinetari, Macaphee. They are winning because of these guys who somehow disappeared last year because they wanted Luck and never knew if Peyton could be the same.

Remember the Colts didn't actually start winning games with Peyton Manning until they kept on surrounding him with 1st round talent. Brady was playing with undrafted guys and 7th round picks. Before they got Peyton they went 3-13 the year with Peyton they went 3-13 it was because of the new additions the colts were doing so good.

Also the so called phrase Peyton makes his recievers is false. Reggie Wayne is having his best year as a Colt with already over 1,100 receiving yards. I feel Peyton Manning was never valuable to the Colts at all he just had the worst QB of all time backing him up Curtis Painter on top of the D not trying.

What do you guys think? I know you all love Peyton but this is the truth if you say no then how come the Colts are magically good again? and you can't say because of Andrew Luck because he has a QB rating of 76 right now. That's right I'm glad I proved a point.

Enjoy Brees choking again tonight vs the Falcons Sorry Chalise I had too the facts were right in front of us the whole time people were just too nervous to point them out.
Update: Not to mention the Bronco's were already a playoff team with the second to worst QB of all time. If Peyton couldn't get this team to 13 wins that'd be embarrassing and he knows it.
14 answers 14