what the worst and best NFL/state football teams ever?

Im not really a sporty girl but i noticed some pretty bad foot ball players. some o fthese include (not in specific order) *WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME VIEWERS PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED*

1. Balitmore Orioles (they extrememly suck, i feel bad for the stupid balitmorians cheering for em, even though i am one of them

2. Philadelphia eagles ( baseball teams rocks and place is awesome but seriiously? they are sad)

3. Cleveland Indians (who still lives in cleveland)

4. Seattle Mariners (i havent even heard of em before! same thing with oriols)

5. Detriot Pistons ( they are more of the meh/fine/what ev type)

NOW THE BEST TEAMS I HAVE HEARD OF

1. Patriots

2.Mets

3. Stealers

4.Cowboys

5.Bears!!!

6. Dolphins (such a cute animal!)

Favorite Answer

Orioles, Indians, Mariners, and Mets are all baseball teams.

Pistons are a basketball team.

Now I correct the others...

Eagles - Yes they do suck this year but in years past they were really good.

Patriots - Best team? No, not really they haven't won a superbowl in 7 years, team with a bunch of bandwagon fans. Oh and also they are the only team to have been caught spying on other teams... Look up the Spygate scandal when you get a chance.

"Stealers" well first off its STEELERS with two E's they're named after the steel workers in Pittsburgh. They are another one with almost nothing but bandwagon fans. Most of their fans I have no respect for, since most of them can't even point to Pittsburgh on the map! Yes, they've technically won the most superbowls but one of them was pretty much handed to them and had nothing but horrendous calls, infact, on paper it was the worst performance by a team ever to win a superbowl, now if you are such a big Steeler fan then you will know which superbowl I am talking about.

So overall, the Steelers fans mostly consist of bandwagon fans who know nothing about the team nor its history and only that they've won the most superbowls. And as a team they have only 1 likeable star on the whole team and he's been injured all year. The rest of the cast consists of scum such as dirty player James Harrison and their rapist quarterback.

Cowboys - Yet ANOTHER with a bunch of bandwagon fans! Anyways the Cowboys WERE a good team but they haven't won a playoff game in forever and I believe they've won only one since the Romo era. Overall the Cowboys are a team being held back by horrible management, a weak coach, a greedy owner, and a QB that will never hit the "peak" the Cowboys are waiting for.

Bears - A good team this year, nothing special in past years not really much I can say about the Bears, the Bears are the Bears they are a strong team but not among one of the best.

Dolphins - Whoever told you the Dolphins were one of the best football teams knows football about as much as you know how to spell. Saying that they are a "cute" animal is a pathetic excuse.

I realize your not a "Sporty kind of girl" but really all this false information you have could easily be answered with a little research.

I absolutely agree with you that the New England Patriots are the best team of all time. We have the best stadium, the best fans, and most importantly, the best athlete of all time, King Tom Brady!

I would say Cleveland is the worst because the lack of success from their teams, but for some reason their fans keep showing up to the games anyway. That has got to be worth something..

Only 5 out of those 11 teams were football teams. But the worst NFL teams historically are all the expansion teams that have yet to make it to the Superbowl and the Lions.

The city of Cleveland. They have all bottom feeders in all sports. The Browns are terrible, the Cavaliers are worse and the Indians are an abomination to sports.

Yeah the Orioles don't suck.... they did, but now they don't.

Source(s): I'm a Marylander.

Are sharp corners in your house padded?

RG III