Why is Lindsay Lohan always in and out of jail?

Every time I check the news, there's a mention of her involved with drugs, hit & runs, DUIs, assaults, theft, etc. And it has been this way for a few years now. And today she got arrested for assaulting a woman, and she has to go to court for hitting a pedestrian with her car then speeding off.

I figured at first it was a fluke but it seems to be a continual occurrence.

I don't understand why it's so hard for her to stay out of trouble.

Best Answer

What I don't understand is why she's OUT of jail.

If I had her rap sheet, .....Jesus Christ.........I'd be serving life as a 3 time repeat offender.

Same with Paris Hilton. She gets caught with drugs in her purse ar an international airport, and they issues a "summons" and let her go on her way.

Two weeks later, she's stopped again, drugs are found AGAIN, and they let her go again-

Okay, now picture you are I getting stopped with the same drugs on us.

Think we'd get a "summons" and allowed to continue our trip?

I'm picturing cavitity searches and sharing a cell with a 300 lb. ape name Bubba.

How many times has Lindsay been "slapped on the wrist" for things we'd all be sitting in JAIL for?

ENOUGH already.! Toss her sorry azz in JAIL for TWO YEARS, at LEAST........until she learns some effing respect for the law and rules like everyone else.

I think she is lost and trying anything to "feel better." Her family is dysfunctional and that is where it all started. Then she started making a lot of money at a very young age, which tends to be a bad idea most of the time; how many child actors end up having a very bad life??? Also she is probably surrounding herself with leaches that hang on for the attention and money when she has some. She may be doing it to stay in the eye of the media, but it seems like anyone would know there are better ways of doing that. I am not a fan of hers, but I honestly feel bad for her. She is searching for some kind of relief from some inner demons and she is just not on the right path. Every time I see that she is in trouble again, I feel very bad for her.

Maybe some of it is for attention. But I just think her life is a mess, she's never really grown up. She's impulsive by nature and drugs/alcohol will make that worse. Everything is just an outward symptom of a deeper inner problem, she needs some serious time away in therapy to come to grips with her issues. But she has to want to submit to that and it's not an easy process. Many of them have to hit some rock bottom before they will actively seek some help. But Lindsay just keeps getting bailed out. She's only gone to rehabs reluctantly, to please a court authority, and she goes to the comfy rehabs when she's a hardcore addict. So it just doesn't work.

• Shilo

I have never been a fan of Lindsay Lohan and never really paid much attention to her except to question why she is such a celebrity and always in the news. All that I read about her is negative and sounds self / other-destructive. She is a mess and probably on all kinds of drugs. If she stays on this track of behavior, I don't think she will live a long life........Amy Winehouse comes to mind.