When and why did Axl Rose get divorced?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Axl and Erin Everly got divorced in January ,1991.

due to Axl ...well,being Axl!

he used to beat her up all the time,sometimes till she was unconscious.

their last fight was when Erin was cleaning Axl's CD collection,and Axl started yelling at her,saying that she is doing it wrong and went full-scale crazy! so Erin told him that this is the last time he is seeing her,and left.

Axl tried to contact her for a year after that,calling her and sending her gifts and flowers,which didn't work.he gave up on her when he met his future Fiance',Stephanie Seymour.(she was a model,and the pretty girl in November Rain and Don't Cry videos.)

I think Axl was a kick-*** singer back then,and he used to be pretty ******* hot,but no one ever knows what can tick him off and switch him from cuddly-mode to a maniac!

it must be hard to live with a crazy ***,arrogant,bipolar and violent guy like that...

Source(s): Used to be a G N' R fan.
  • Peepaw
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

In early 1986, Rose began a relationship with model Erin Everly, the daughter of singer Don Everly of the Everly Brothers. He wrote the song "Sweet Child o' Mine" for her, and Everly appeared in the accompanying music video. Rose and Everly were married on April 28, 1990 in Las Vegas. Everly later claimed that Rose showed up at her house the previous day with a gun in his car and told her that he would kill himself if she did not marry him. Less than a month later, Rose first filed for divorce. The couple later reconciled, during which Everly became pregnant. She suffered a miscarriage in October 1990, which deeply affected Rose, who had wanted to start a family. Everly left Rose the following November; the marriage was annulled in January 1991. After the break-up, Rose allegedly tried to contact Everly for more than a year, sending her flowers, letters, and even caged birds

• 5 years ago

Yeah sure candy child of mine is an icon song but Ax handle Rose killed G & N greater than as soon as, and didn't deserve to be anywhere near the induction. Sad but his generation, no offense, is bein taken over by means of bubble gum poppers.

• 8 years ago

Nothing last forever in the cold November rain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.