Symbolic Logic Practice Problem Help?

I have practically taught myself everything I have learned in this class by completing problems with given answers and then going step by step to see how the answer came to be. On my last exam I thought I did great and I ended up only getting a 74%, in order to take home my final exam I have to complete practice problems. Im stumped, help with the problems and how you figured the answer out would really help me, please !!!

Derive the conclusion and supply the justification for it...Only one possible answer.

A. 1. S

2. S horseshoe M

3. _____ ____

B. 1. R horseshoe D

2. E horseshoe R

3. _____ ____

C. 1. ~J v P

2. ~J

3. S horseshoe J

4. _____ ____

* there are 5 problems and I think I have two figured out, these ones Im not so sure. This is not for credit, so I am not cheating but I cannot receive my final exam until I had work in.

Thx!

• Philo
    Favorite Answer

A

1. S ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ premise

2. S → M ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ premise

3. M ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ 2,1 modus ponens

B.

1. R → D ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ premise

2. E → R ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ premise

3. E → D ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ 2,1 hypothetical syllogism

C.

1. ~J v P ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ irrelevant premise

2. ~J ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ premise

3. S → J ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ premise

4. ~S ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙3, 2 modus tollens

i'm better arranged on Classical sturdy judgment. the two comprise matters, yet i think of of Symbolic sturdy judgment greater constructive than Aristotelian (Or, Classical sturdy judgment). working example, Symbolic sturdy judgment has a serious that publicizes If p->q. If P is faux, it implies some thing. So, if the moon is blue, then it fairly is created from chess. yet its pretend that the moon is blue. So, it implies now not, certainty, now not falsity, yet some thing (hazard). So, from this everybody understand that it fairly is on condition that the moon is created from chess. Do you extremely have faith that?