Keep getting urinal and vaginal infection! help!?

i'm a 25 year old female and i keep getting urinal & vaginal & yeast infection every couple of months and i have to go see a doctor every time it happens in order for it to go away. i am engaged and getting married in 2 months. i'm very worried because i keep getting all these infections all the time! i do masturbate on weekly bases and sometimes my fiance and i do make out and foreplay but we are keeping intercourse till after marriage. i started getting these infections directly after i started masturbation and messing around with him, but i do take a lot of care of my and his hygiene and i drink a lot of water and cranberry juice and yogurt because i heard its good in producing good bacteria, yet i keep getting all these infections. i cant tell my doctor this because i live in a society where sex and foreplay are not allowed before marriage. how can i solve this? is my body very sensitive or what seems to be the problem? this is driving me crazy

Best Answer

You are getting the urinal and vaginal infections as your immunity power is low. You have to tell your doctor about it, as he is the only one who can sure you. You will have to take anti-bitoics to cure these infections...

• Janet

1