Keep getting urinal and vaginal infection! help!?

i'm a 25 year old female and i keep getting urinal & vaginal & yeast infection every couple of months and i have to go see a doctor every time it happens in order for it to go away. i am engaged and getting married in 2 months. i'm very worried because i keep getting all these infections all the time! i do... show more i'm a 25 year old female and i keep getting urinal & vaginal & yeast infection every couple of months and i have to go see a doctor every time it happens in order for it to go away. i am engaged and getting married in 2 months. i'm very worried because i keep getting all these infections all the time! i do masturbate on weekly bases and sometimes my fiance and i do make out and foreplay but we are keeping intercourse till after marriage. i started getting these infections directly after i started masturbation and messing around with him, but i do take a lot of care of my and his hygiene and i drink a lot of water and cranberry juice and yogurt because i heard its good in producing good bacteria, yet i keep getting all these infections. i cant tell my doctor this because i live in a society where sex and foreplay are not allowed before marriage. how can i solve this? is my body very sensitive or what seems to be the problem? this is driving me crazy
2 answers 2