Which culture has the best husbands and why?

I don't mean racial wise or socioeconomic group. I mean country and culture.

I am asking you to speculate.

@Sapphire People can be objective.

Favorite Answer

I would have to say Canadian, and that is because the nature of their society and the multi cultural influences have really created the best of all worlds.

This is like going to an Apple Orchard and asking the farmer which tree has the best apple. Hed probably that every tree has its good and bad apples so its just the luck of teh draw if you got a good apple while others got bad ones from the same tree. God made us all to be different and unique in our own very special ways so it all depends on what youre looking for in a man and believe me, no man nor woman is perfect in this world so one has to compromise and do the best they can when choosing a mate.

Happy Holidays

Source(s): Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Psychology

Pacific:Oceania - country:New-Caledonia-

Why? Well because here Family is very integrated into culture from the youngest of ages, the father and husband is the pillar of the Family, from generations to generations, from water sand to mountains we've learned to respect our wives clearly and share the households/chores. And with the Sun and the Wind passing onto our island it makes it even more perfect :)

Source(s): Life

I think you cannot differentiate them culture wise. It depends on the nature of the husband.

Denmark. It's because of the egalitarian nature of the country that both sexes get maternity/paternity leave, both partners share housework equally, people are generally honest and straightforward and don't play games.

Source(s): lived there for years

There is no answer to this.

Anyone who answers with a specific country is clearly just biased.

romanteak