My ruined heritage by interracial?

What is up with Asian women, white men couples?

If it wasn't was this Asian women who screwed up my real heritage, I would have been a full blooded white American instead of being part Asian which is the most hated race in the world. Asian guys are the most hated guys in the world from Hollywood to small penis size and never getting a non-asian girl! And I have no pride in being part that and I am heavily saddened by that.

Not only that, I have no Asian intelligence I got 31% in maths exam after giving all I had :(

I really want to bring my true heritage back :(

Do anyone feel the same?

• Dessy
    Favorite Answer

I'm mixed Chinese and European and people has been fairly accepting though I sometimes get mistakes as a full blooded Asian.

No Asians are not the most hated race on the planet, most of my friends are uninfaviour of maori and pacific islanders coz they are in general wild, loud and uncivilized... well at least at my school.

I was like you as well, got 25% in maths in 3rd form and through tout or training I managed to get in new Zealand achieves and some merits.

Being Asian just means they are naturally talented at maths but it doesn't mean a non-asian can't be as good as maths as an Asian.

Don't forget that you have a natural talent in English or languages in general which many mathematical geniuses lack :)

Hollywood I know what you mean, movies that features an asian male character has to be terrible looking, retarded etc

Look at your self as a whole, you should be happy that you're mixed. The whole thing doesn't apply to you.

Who told you that, I can rock a girl of any race.

My advice for you is to move to a more multi cultural area. You will see people of different races and ethnicity working together as teams. Don't hate yourself,look on the bright side mixed race people has a race of its class. We're 2 races in one which is what makes us extra special.

Source(s): Everyone is special no matter the race

Sorry you're having a bad day !! 1) the only thing I have against Asians is your good hair - ques: what % of Asian guys go bald? Seems most keep thick black hair and some of us have to count ours starting when we're 20 !!! 2) "most hated guys in the world" - I doubt that, but am sure that different races & ethnic types are hated to different degrees in different places. 3) I agree that there seems to be little racial purity or pride left . . . . OMG, let me correct that: in current American "culture", Blacks are encouraged to have racial pride, but others aren't allowed to, right?

Lol: "I have no Asian intelligence I got 31% in maths exam": that's a good line. I suspect your talents lie in more creative areas than dots, dashes and numbers.

Asians are not the most hated race in the world. Spend a little time today finding what you are good at. Then build on that for the rest of your life.

Added:

In America our prisons are not filled with Asians. They are occupied by the dumb azzed blacks who claim to have the biggest penises, but it is all in their heads. That may be why they are such d*ck heads.

Are you some sort of White elitist wannabe? What's your source for Asians being the most hated? Hollywood...most of that is laughable.

I want my health back, but that isn't happening either.

• Lynn

So sorry to hear that your Asian intelligence has been blighted by the rest of your genes. Don't worry, there can't be much that is Asian in you or you wouldn't have posted such a stupid statement.

• Megan

Wow. You're bad at math, you're bad at logic, and you're bad at trolling. You must be so disappointed with yourself.

you're an a..s...s hole...

wtf