I deleted contact but continue to receives emails in FROM YOUR CONTACT!!?

I donot want any FROM YOUR CONTACTS.

I deleted the contact but continue to receive emails in the FROM TOUR CONTACTS make it stop!!

I DONOT WANT TO BLOCK THE EMAILS!!!!!

I only want the emails to go to the inbox.

YOU GAVE THE WRONG ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to block any emails!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT ALL EMAILS TO GO TO THE INBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO BLOCK ANY EMAILS!!!!!!

I deleted the contact but continue to receive emails in the FROM YOUR CONTACTS!!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE QUESTION WASN'T ANSWERED.

I DON'T WANT TO BLOCK THE EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

There is currently no means of removing the "New from Contacts" area on the "What's New" tab. However, you never have to even look at the What's New tab. Instead, you can set your account up to bypass the what's new tab and go directly into your inbox when you sign into mail.

To set Mail to bypass the What's New page:

Sign into Yahoo! Mail.

Click Options | Mail Options.

Click General at the left.

Under "Behavior" at the right, check the checkbox for Show on startup beside the "Inbox" option.

Click Save.

Now, your Inbox will be the first page that shows each time you sign into Yahoo! Mail. This means you will never even see the "New from Contacts" area.

Source(s): I'm a Yahoo! Customer Care Employee
  • Jit

Hi G,

Deleting a contacts won't block emails from them. You need to add the person's email address to blocked addresses list.

To block an email address:

1.Click Options on the upper-left corner of the window, and select Mail Options from the menu that appears. (In Mail Classic, select Options | Mail Options.)

2.In the left pane, select Blocked Addresses.

3.In the Add an address field, type the email address of the person from whom you don't want to receive mail from.

4.Click "+" button to add and save the new settings.

Did you shut it on the server point, or basically delete it from outlook, or yet another comparable software. in case you bumped off it from a mail software in basic terms, the account remains lively. you're able to be able to could desire to touch your e mail provider, and function them stress a deletion.