Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

What's your favorite story in the bible?

Favorite Answer

The one where Jesus has a tantrum and kills a tree because it didn't bear fruit.

The 46 Gospels that were Excluded from the Bible and why did the bloke who put the Bible together Exclude them and what views of his did he Include ?. Wouldn't people require the "Full" Unedited Gospels to fully understand and judge What they are believing in ?

I like Judges 19 most. You know -- the one where a host takes in a Levite guest for the night. And before long, a mob of perverts begins pounding on the door, demanding to have sex with the guest.

The consummate host finds this utterly offensive, and offers his virgin daughter and the the guest's concubine to the horde, imploring the mob to "do to them whatever you wish." The mob refuses the daughter, but accepts the concubine and they "rape and abuse her all night". After spending hours upon hours being beaten and sexually violated, she manages to crawl back to the doorstep, where the next morning the Levite finds her bruised body. After she fails to respond to his commands, he flops her limp carcass on his donkey and proceeds to ride home.

When he arrives, he hacks her corpse into twelve pieces and sends them to each of the twelve tribes of Israel.

The story ends with: "consider of it, take advice, and speak your mind."

Those who actually do 'consider of it' will immediately reject the idea that the bible is inspired by any god, as this is easily one of the most pointless and disgusting stories ever told in the history of humankind.

The story of Jericho

I love the part of Exodus the entire of the book actually are expectacular.Moses toke the Israelites out of the bobdage of Egypt

• Clover

When the Pharisee invited Jesus to dinner but didn't give the respect normally given to a guest and the woman came in with her box and washed his feet with the hair of her head and her tears. She knew who he was and she knew what she was.

Die by my hand

I creep across the land

Killing first-born man

Die by my hand

I creep across the land

Killing first-born man

I

Rule the midnight air, the destroyer

Born

I shall soon be there, deadly mass

I

Creep the steps and floor, final darkness

Blood

Lamb blood painted door, I shall pass

So let it be written

So let it be done

I'm sent here by the chosen one

So let it be written

So let it be done

To kill the first born pharaoh's son

I'm creeping death

• ?

The one about Cinderella going to the Ball.

Genesis 19:30-36

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.

• zIp-Ǝ

I can't seem to escape from the Book of Revelation because that is some crazyshit.

Source(s): Horror fan.