Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No angels, no heaven.

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

40% of people that have ever lived died before the introduction of Christianity; still after then Christianity still wasn't the dominant religion on Earth. According to the bible you must follow a certain set of rules to be accepted into heaven, many rules that most didn't and still don't follow. A rough estimate, if Christianity was true and there was a heaven, I'd say there would be less than a million people that would be in heaven so Christians would share their guardian angels.

Source(s): I don't know randomness
  • 8 years ago

Daniel 7:10 informs us that angels to the number of ‘ten thousand times ten thousand kept standing right before Jehovah.’ A hundred million powerful spirit creatures in attendance, each assigned to his proper work!

From Jesus we learn that angels are deeply interested in people. He said: “Joy arises among the angels of God over one sinner that repents.”—Luke 15:10.

Jesus revealed that angels are given the responsibility to look out for the spiritual welfare of God’s servants. Thus, when Jesus warned his disciples against stumbling others, he said: “See to it that you men do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that their angels in heaven always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10) By this, Jesus did not necessarily mean that each of his followers has a guardian angel assigned to him. But Jesus did show that angels who work closely with God have an active interest in members of the Christian congregation.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No sarcasm intended. I personally believe there will be twice as many angels in Heaven (if not more)

than there will be in Hell or the Lake of Fire.

Was taught that there are twice as many angels who did not follow Satan as there are that did.

I Cr 13:8a, Love never fails !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The bible doesn't specify. It does, however, refer to myriads upon myriads. In the ancient greek, myriad is defined as "numberless, countless, infinite" so I guess that's a lot. LOL

That said... think about this. Humans were created to reproduce.. Adam & Eve were created with the ability to procreate Angels? They have no gender... they do NOT procreate. What does that mean? Every one of these countless angels were made by our creator individually. Isn't that amazing?

• 8 years ago

Well, lets see. 10,000 angels dancing on the head of a pin. If the cubic volume of heaven is 13.7 billion light years (that's 13.7 billion times six trillion miles cubed) well ... you do the math. It's late and I'm tired.

• 8 years ago

There were a thousand thousands [angels] that kept ministering to [God], and ten thousand times ten thousand that kept standing right before him.” (Daniel 7:10) This verse reveals God’s purpose in creating angels. They are to minister to him and stand ready to carry out his instructions. Not for mankind but God.

God uses angels to perform certain functions in connection with humans: to strengthen and protect his people, to deliver messages to humans, and to execute his judgment upon the wicked.

The Bible promises: “The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, and he rescues them.”—Psalm 34:7. However, we must recognize that angels are primarily in the service of God, not that of humans. (Psalm 103:20, 21) They respond to God’s direction, not to man’s summonses or requests. Hence, the one to call upon for help is Jehovah God, not the angels.

The apostle John referred to a vision he had, saying: “I saw another angel . . . , and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people.” (Revelation 14:6, 7) This scripture highlights the foremost work of angels in behalf of humans today. Angels direct those carry out their door-to-door preaching work. They often contact individuals who were just praying for someone to help them understand God’s purposes.

Angels carried out God’s judgments in times past. For example, God used angels in his fight against the ancient Egyptians, who were holding the Israelites in bondage. (Psalm 78:49) And it was in one night that “the angel of Jehovah” struck down a hundred and eighty-five thousand soldiers in the camp of an enemy of God’s people.—2 Kings 19:35.

In the future too, angels will execute God’s adverse judgment. Jesus will come “with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news.” (2 Thessalonians 1:7, 8)

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2006041?q=angel...

Source(s): Bible
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Heaven doesn't exist,so this is how many angels there are in heaven.

Get it?

• 8 years ago

why are you throwing such a question out there like that. its like asking "how many santas little helpers are there". only people who have no sense of reality will be able to answer that questions seriously.

but my answer: i wish

• l
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Zero and zero. Angels are a childish, man-made concept.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.