Got a couple of questions about Taurus men and Cancer women?

I'm a Cancer female and my friend is Taurus male. I don't think I have feelings for him but other people say I do so I'm not very sure.. Still trying to figure that out.

He talks to me and he says that he doesn't like talking to girls (I think he's kinda shy) but he talks to me. I mean he told ME, a GIRL that he doesn't like talking to girls but we talk all the time (not in person though, only online) and there is this another girl who's his seat-partner and they talk but I don't think they talk about anything except for home-work.

My questions:

1) Who's better for Taurus - Taurus or Cancer and why?

2) What do I take the fact that he doesn't like talking to girls but talks to me, to mean?

3) Who do you think is more important to him - me or his partner?

4) I talk to guys a lot mostly because they come n talk to me cause I don't act like a bit*c like so many girls in my school and also because I can't stand most girls my age, do you think that makes him jealous? That I talk to other guys a lot and not just to him and that's why he is trying to communicate with his partner more? Because if he is, then man, he is successful.

Btw, I'm not very pretty/hot, I read a lot (he started reading because of me!), I'm very quiet and he told me it's a good thing that I "live in my own little world because a small, happy world is better than a big, problematic one".

We're on 9th grade and if you've come to say that astrology is fake, then please go waste your time somewhere else because it won't do either of us any good. Thanks for all the answers :)

Paste the link of your problem (if you can)with your answer and I'll try to suggest something if I can :)

By the way, I'm sorry but I could not find "astrology" in any section

Favorite Answer

No disrespect. But there is absolutely no ground in Zodiac Signs.

You are completely overthinking this. Are you willing to miss out on potential match just cause this arbitrary, unfounded and archaic method tells you the way it supposedly is with people born at a certain time?

I ignored your addendum at the end because I really believe what I wrote to you above.

As you said, your in 9th grade meaning your <25. This stuff /sigh comes from experience which you are likely lacking. Plus, factually your mind and emotions haven't matured fully so it's easy to mistake Zodiac signs for meaning something when a coincidence happens.

So perhaps some reason instead?

" I don't think I have feelings for him but other people say I do so I'm not very sure.. Still trying to figure that out. " Spend more time with him, get closer as friends and whatever's inevitable will happen. Who knows YOU better? YOU or your friends?

"I mean he told ME, a GIRL that he doesn't like talking to girls but we talk all the time (not in person though, only online) and there is this another girl who's his seat-partner and they talk but I don't think they talk about anything except for home-work."

Again, He's in grade 9 too and probably just doesn't feel comfortable talking regularly to girls. Hell i'm 30 and I have problems working up confidence to speak with girl about whatever. Could be a result of some trauma but this is about YOU!

Tough one, but Im gonna suggest that he's built a comfort level with you. You probably said something to him to make him think " Wow, she's as easy to talk too as my other friends." or there's the possibility that he LIKES you. It's upto you to figure that out by interacting with him more frequently(not too frequently until you feel like that's proper)

"4) I talk to guys a lot mostly because they come n talk to me cause I don't act like a bit*c like so many girls in my school and also because I can't stand most girls my age, do you think that makes him jealous?

It's not impossible, but if it makes him jealous that would insinuate that he likes you and is curious what you talk to other guys about. It's Perfectly normal to hang around boys almost exclusively.

See, as a guy. i used to take that as a sign of romance. Sometimes it was and most of the time it wasn't. Isn't love fun?!

"We're on 9th grade and if you've come to say that astrology is fake, then please go waste your time somewhere else because it won't do either of us any good. Thanks for all the answers :)"

I don't expect you to understand this and really your not supposed to understand tis cause your young and dumb(absolutely no disrespect, you'll hear this a lot by the time your twice as old) and you should enjoy these years where your expected by society to be young and dumb.

Me insisting that Astrology is fake does us both good in the sense that it will allow you to analyse your love situation CRITICALLY (read: critical thinking) without emotional and mental interference from astrology. There is a reason it is akin to fortune telling(liars), chiropractors(not licensed doctors/scientists) and pet rocks (google that one, you won't believe that people bought these things like mad, or maybe you will). It'll do me some good because I have to do some writing before I goto bed(weird like that).

If all this seems like hookey to you then so be it, I respect that. But know that people who DO respond with Zodiac Sign "advice" are very likely just as clueless as you are about your current emotional state and feelings towards this young man. I wish you the best, and good luck but be careful...young love is a blind investment and as people's brains keep growing until around 25 years old it is often risky business. People change a lot as they grow and are exposed to other opportunities in life. Things change. Good thing there's plenty o fish.

Smile!

Source(s): Life, Love , Heartbreak, Experience. Im 30 damn years old! :o

The relative position of the stars at your birth have absolutely no relevance to your life or personality. It is a bunch of mystical pseudo-scientific nonsense. For what reason do you believe in astrology? Why should anyone believe? My sign is Leo (not that it's relevant).

Here's an informational video from everyones favorite scientists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPFoDkGFrU

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Astronomy, biology, neuroscience, cosmology, physics, Basically the whole of natural science, and BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
  • Jesere

The Horoscope Section

is in the Entertainment and Music Section

These are questions you need to ask him.

• Fred

Dude... I think you want to post this in the cosmic mumbo jumbo section.