Inspirational book that can help me change my lifestyle?

I'm a lazy a$$ most of the time. I do exercise run, draw, and study and do other good stuff it's on off, it's never a daily thing. Sometimes little things get me motivated to study properly and I do but only for a week or 2. Those little things get old after a while. I want to be the best person I can possibly be so do any of you know a book that can motivate me to work hard, take care of my body, follow my dreams and all that emotional stuff. I'm also very shy and have low self esteem so maybe something that will get me out of my comfort zone too?

Favorite Answer

You literally just described how I am. I would highly recomend reading 'The Perks of Being A Wallflower' or 'The Secret'

You can try the The Secret, The Power and The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. It's not a story book, but it helps you to think on what you want, and how you can get it, and in some sense it motivates you as well. Start with The Secret, as it's the first one, and see if you like it. You can also get audio for all the books, which are nice as it has background music that matches to what they are saying. There is also a movie made for the Secret, as the book is based on it, or the other way around.