Buy a new low end headphones?

i like to buy a headphones at price of 300rs in indian price,i like to go for over the head type...suggest some good head phones

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If REAL quality is an issue, please go for REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica, Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

Also, please do NOT go for the overly thumping bass that only distorts everything else, focus on GOOD sound quality and durability IN GENERAL.

• 4 years ago

DENON AH-C260R Denon responded the call of clever telephone proprietors desiring an low-cost sonic improve to the familiar situation earbuds that comprise the telephone. The in specific designed 3-button distant administration/microphone that supplies the two voice and music administration and is nicely matched with Apple Voice administration, for Apple iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 2G and the newest technology Shuffle.

• Shim
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

i dont think you can buy a good headphone for 300rs but you can get a awesome headphone for 500rs

• 8 years ago

Well... Bose are a very good alternative from Beats. Bose start at around $60 and are pretty good. But I am not to sure what your budget is.

Source(s): I have had Bose but upgraded to Beats
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

the nokia clone one

• 8 years ago

skullcandy hesh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.