Bryony asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

Is this mild food poisoning?

My sister fried me some bacon yesterday, turns out it was gammon (don't ask how she got that wrong, long story!) that had been fried already, wrapped up and put in the freezer. I'm not even sure if its safe to cook food, freeze it then cook it again!

I woke up this morning feeling a little rough, stomach pains, a little nauseous, and a slight temperature. I also came on my period so is it mild food poisoning or just a rough period, I do often get bad pains.

Thanks in advance :)

Favorite Answer

If it was food poisoning you would have been vomiting a lot. It is probably something else.

A rough period. Food poisoning is worse.

You will have to try to determine what precipitated it if it was restaurant meals put it aside and make contact with the health center and inform them what is going on they would want samples in case any individual else in the city is getting in poor health. Use mylanta to ease the soreness and/or regular suffering killers or just call the advice nurse for her ideas.