Pregnancy question. HELP?

Here's the story, last October my GF and I had our first time at OCT24,she had her period then on OCT 7-11 which means she was ovulating during OCT 19-24,

I came a little inside her which DELAYED her next expected Menstrual cycle start from:NOV5 which was then moved to NOV6..

she was then ovulating from NOV15-22, we planned to do our second time on Saturday NOV24 but we did it on Sunday NOV25...

When we were doing it she asked many times that I came in her,so I did because we both wanted to..

we used no contraceptives and I shot inside like 4 times..

L.O.N.G S.T.O.R.Y S.H.O.R.T.

we're now afraid that she could still get pregnant (is it possible?even through all that planning?)

we're just afraid because we're still just 16 and I wouldn't want to ruin her life, i love my GF soo much and we went through all that planning and researching so that we'd do our first times right,and with no accidents..

RECAP:

Could she still Get PREGNANT?

• Favorite Answer

You slept with your girlfriend with no protection at all on her cycle. There's a good chance that she's pregnant. In fact, She could be about 4 to 7 weeks along. You need to take her to a clinic and get the pregnancy confimed. If the result isnt what the both of you expected, Then you need to sit down and discuss your options.

Source(s): I hope you arent trolling, Cause this is very serious.

She could be pregnant, because you ejaculated inside her. You should probably do more reading before you start having sex so that you're safe. She could take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of having unprotected sex, that means 3 days - if you had sex on the 25th, you could take it until the 28th.. Some pills can be taken within 120 hours maybe you could ask for those.

It really depends on what part of the world you live in, how hard this is gonna be for you two - if u live in the USA you could always go to Planned Parenthood for help - you could get tested and avail more healthcare services. Wherever you are, the first step would be to take a pregnancy test (you can buy home pregnancy test kits). Take it after she misses her period this month, not before, it's only accurate after.

PLease answer my question at http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtwCh...

Yes she could still be pregnant it will not ruin her life if she is i got pregnant at 16 had my baby boy shortly after I turned 17 he is five months now and we are happy and I wouldn't change him for the world. If she is pregnant please stick by her my boyfriend said he loved me when I told him I was pregnant and wouldn't get an abortion he couldn't get away fast enough.

Yes, it is possible that she can be pregnant.

The whole working around your cycle thing doesn't always work. Should have used condoms.