Are you paying attention-good then how many of each animal did Moses put in the Ark ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Silly you, everyone knows it was Noah and not Moses who put two of each animals into an impossibly cramped ark that magically didn't sink from the mere force of the amount of rain needed to produce enough water to cover Mt. Everest in 40 days.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

None, Moses was not born yet. If you read Genesis and Exodus, you will see that the story of Noah's ark is in Genesis 6-8 and Moses was born in Exodus 1.

• 8 years ago

Moses had an ark (Exodus 2:2-3), but there were no animals in it; just Moses.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

According to the work of fiction called the bible Noah took on seven (7) individual animals and birds of each kind that were clean. There were three pair of clean animals and clean birds plus a seventh. The seventh one was to be offered as a sacrifice at the end of the flood (Genesis 8:20). If an animal were unclean, which the vast majorities were, then only one pair was taken aboard.

But of course the story is fiction and therefore the truth is none!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes we are paying attention, thats why we got the answer right !

Moses 0 - Noah 9,000

• simer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

0 by way of fact Moses replaced into too busy parting the purple Sea and getting his human beings out of Egypt ... besides, people who knew Noah and Moses knew that Noah replaced right into a miles extra suitable chippie and animal handler than Moses.

• 8 years ago

None. Even if one believes the bible, it was Noah who put animals on an ark, not Moses.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Moses wrote the story allegedly and it was seven of each if memory serves me right.

• 8 years ago

None but Noah put two of each (& seven of some).

God bless you

I wonder how many actually got this right & how many just read the others' answers ... LOL

Source(s): love for my Lord & His Word
  • 8 years ago

none since moses had nothing to do with the ark

noah built the ark

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.