Would you wear chandelier earrings at the office?

or do you think it's too tacky?

I wear them so are the girls I work with. My boss doesn't. i just want to hear opinions.

Uks@OMGosh! I though I disconnected you. Yes, it's almost December and you're going through your tantrum again. I told you I don't read non-sense paragraphs especially if my name is in it. You act like a senior citizen, you take things out of context and keep reminiscing things from the past over and over. What is wrong with you??? No really, seriously!!!??? I really don't have time for this therefore take your shiny teeth and fashionable earrings with you and go to the next question. Ok? Nothing personal.. Bisou S.T =)

Favorite Answer

Theres nothing wrong with it. Especially if your colleagues also wear them. Afterall we cant allow boses to control our decisions. Our wills are enough for that

Source(s): Personal experience

Yes you are right they are too tacky. I wont wear them at my office.I would rather like something descent and elegant.

well why not?