Is this age difference weird?

So I'm 16, ill be 17 in exactly one month and my boyfriend just turned 15.... We've been on and off for three years so when we first got together I was 14 and he was 12-ish. At first I just went out with him to get him so stop bugging me, but along the way of pretending to like him I fell in love with him and were doing with good now! He's really mature for his age and super sweet and funny. He understands me and knows everything about me. This age difference isn't too much is it? Three years? I mean not that I'd break up with him if y'all thought it was but I'm just curious to hear others inputs. Please and thank you!

Favorite Answer

Heyi.....frnd....

U know what, its imp to find someone with whom u can really enjoy urself n nt to find an age-mate......

I mean its perfectly fine if there is a gap of 2-3 years.....

U both like each other n that truth will gonna cover all other odds......

So without even caring wht anyone thinks, jst keep being happy n smiling......

All the bst....

If your both happy and love each other than the age difference shouldn't matter at all. Also 3 years isn't that big of a difference and the older you are the smaller the difference will seem.