Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 8 years ago

Which website i can go thru to meet native english speaker, so i can practice my english speaking language?

I have tried so many sites but none of them were works... any help and advice would be highly appreciated... thanks in advance...

• simer

In English we've regulations of spelling, grammar and, to an volume, pronounciation. the shown fact that language can evolve, including new regulations and words, does no longer recommend that that's spoken correct in the previous those are customary. under your definition, why can a non-community speaker communicate "undesirable English?" Are you asserting that what he says has no effect? If that have been the case, i ask your self how the language won its roots from latin/greek/and so on. heavily, the lack of ability of an purpose known and that a language evolves does no longer recommend "undesirable English" would not exist. it is, like many stuff, a theory.

www.mylanguageexchange.com

This is the website I use and it works really well. It's also free, which is a plus. I've gotten 5 penpals from three different continents through this site.