Period 16 days late....can I be perenant?

I was supposed to get my period on the 9th and I had sex on that date. And 2 weeks before. I spotted for a week, 2 weeks after I were supposed to get my period. Since then I have been bloated and have lower back pain. Iv been peeing a lot and I started having painful cramps a hour ago. I took a home pregnancy test which was negitive and I feel like my period is gonna start but doesn't.

Favorite Answer

The word is "pregnant" and yes if you had unprotected sex around the time you ovulated you could well be pregnant. 2 weeks before your period is due is generally the time in their menstrual cycle that women ovulate.

When did you take the pregnancy test? It could have been too early. Take another one.

No. You can not be perenant!!! Nobody can. Home pregnancy test first thing in the morning and not the cheapest one you can find. Two more weeks and the doctor can do a blood test. No uncertainty.

Peace.