When you wash, should you wash your face with a sponge or with your hands?

Like... the cleanser, toner and moisturizer method?

Favorite Answer

Whatever you do, remember the skin on your face is delicate. I use my hands to wash and I aim at giving the skin a bit of a gentle mini-massage. I rinse the cleanser off with a face cloth. The reason I do it the way I do is because it's the only way I can manage to avoid getting cleanser in my eyes. So long as you are gentle, you can use your hands or a face cloth or a sponge (but stay away from loofahs or anything too abrasive).

My favourite cleanser is the Body Shop's vitamin E bar, it's very gentle and doesn't strip all the natural oils out the skin.

When you're putting your moisturiser on, don't rub it in, smooth it on.

I use my hands when washing my hands. I move my hands on my face from up to down direction and I make sure that I am slowly rub my whole face. I use cleanser also regularly on my face I apply it with cotton. Toner I don't use regularly but I use is within two or three days. After cleaning my face I use moisturizer on my face which suites my skin well.

Source(s): Note:For mejorar la ereccion visit http://www.manclinica.com/

I use a wash cloth. A washcloth is a natural exfoliater, with irish spring, zest or dove beauty bar. Yellow Seabreeze after and I've been doing it this way since my teens - when I discovered all the fancy junk they try to sell you doesn't work any better.