Does this seem right to any of you?

Alright not that this is currenty my business anymore although I simply felt like I should get your opinions on this.

Well originally my ex was dating one of my friends she broke up and got back with 3 times, he proved himself of unworthy because he was the one that broke up with her saying he didn't see a point in dating her and then he begged his way back into her life. The last time she immediately left him for me. We dated until she left me for my best friend (then turned most hated person) they dated for about 8 months now. Now my ex thinks she likes the original friend of mine that dated her. She is thinking about breaking up with her current boyfriend and going back to him and this very idea makes me so upset. She deserves someone better than her original boyfriend because he proved himself unworthy 3 times in a row, I honestly think it wouldn't be the same so I don't want to date her again, and while her and her current boyfriend appear to be fine they don't show much affection towards each other for being a couple dating that long, and they are always on the verge of breaking up but then acting like nothing happened, so they need to make up their mind about if they want to break up or stay together. I just wanted to ask about this because this is a rather upsetting thing, what do all of you think about this?

Favorite Answer

I think that both you and your friends should stay away from her. Like c'mon those are your friends she's kind of ruining your friendships by doing that

No offense to you, but this girl sounds liike a complete FLAKE. She's "making her bed" and she deserves to lay in it. I wouldn't give her another thought. Oh, and it certainly doesn't sound like she "deserves better" hopping from guy to guy to guy (friends, no less!).