Is there any software by which I can record audio, while I am typing is also recorded like a presentation?

I want to record the audio of my class sessions; I mean whatever the teacher is saying, while when I type the text or comments, should also be recorded, or saved.

Yes, there are various apps which is available to convert audio to text files. This system is known as voice recognition technology. In this system includes software that converts existing audio files into text files.

movies is additionally embedded into your html data (cyber web pages) 2 diverse strategies. One gadget is to make the main of the <embed /> tag to coach your media report. stunning click on on a viedo and there shud be a "duplicate embed html" button <embed src= cyber web internet site html i'm however figuring this out myself, however I want I helped!