Don't cons realize that black people pay taxes too?

You guys bash us, alienate us, call us racist name, and get mad every 4 yrs when we don't vote for you guys. Can you just leave us alone and let us be? Whom we vote for shouldn't concern you.

Favorite Answer

I kind of like the "cry me a river" comment!

You imply you're black so we'll assume you are! As such we continue to the comment you make about "you guys!" Being "non-black" and "conservative" that makes me fall under your category of "you guys bash us, alienate us, call us racist names, and get mad every four years when we don't vote for you guys!" because I'm not from your ethnic group.

Just for the record you cannot provide any proof of your allegation of "you guys" that we are "racist." In fact I'm a bit tired of being called a racist just because I don't agree with the policies of the President. If you drive a Chevrolet instead of a Ford does that make YOU racist? I think not!

Personally...I don't care if there's a man, woman, black, white, or red person in the seat of the Presidency...just as long as they know what they're doing!

In the meantime...quit being the stereotypical reverse racist YOU are!

Source(s): PO

an incredible post! And very nearly possible.. if we've been all uneducated liberal sheep who have not had a seen our very own interior the exceeded 2 an prolonged time.. - Obama is increasing debt at approximately 500% of the value Bush did, he's pushed for much greater spending ( IE Obamacare ) which will make those deficits everlasting. - Clinton on no account had a balanced funds, no longer as quickly as. Federal debt greater advantageous each twelve months of the Clinton administration. That debt replaced into to the social protection believe fund instead of the chinese language, in spite of the undeniable fact that it relatively is nevertheless funds we could desire to constantly pay back. - The president has certainly no say on what's interior the funds. None. it relatively is grade college government stuff right here.. you relatively could desire to be attentive to the way this works. Spending costs start up interior the homestead, then circulate to congress. The president can veto.. yet they could't upload or subtract from it. sure, it relatively is our destiny... and don't you think of this is nicely worth you getting an training and discovering to think of for your self instead of basically spewing those sort of lies and lack of understanding?

I'm half black and I do not pay taxes because I am dirt poor. My parents have money though and they pay a lot of taxes so I guess it all balances out.

• ?

I love this idiot. He names himself Conservitive and then he bashes people for bashing.

Ironic moron.

It does seem many conservatives think blacks and liberals do not pay taxes. That only conservatives get unfair treatment.

Neurosis is a treatable condition.

They tax you onj your welfare check now? Or are crack dealers charging sales tax?

Cry me a fvcking river.