My friends always teasing me about my fake shoes?

well i wanted to buy fake ones. (The Lebron 9 Chinas). Well they keep teasing about my shoes even when my other shoes are original? wtf man. it gets really annoying. i always reason that i dont wanna buy original ones if im just gonna walk around with it so i buy fakes if im gonna make it as casual shoes for walking like in the mall. I HAVE MONEY, dont call me cheap. I just didnt buy the real ones cuz i dont wanna play with those fakes for bball im just gonna walk around with them. I only buy the real ones when i feel like buyin the real ones and bballin. they keep teasing me. its like a big deal for them. its so annoying man. what should i do?

Favorite Answer

sounds like you need new friends. there's nothing wrong with buying cheaper shoes. if they look nice and they're comfortable, what's wrong with that?! If you ask me, either ditch them or let them talk. You're being the smarter one with your money. Maybe ther're jealous cuz you got shoes that look just as good as theirs but YOU payed less for yours. Shoes can be overrated sometimes so don't let this bother you. I don't know how old you or your friends are but to be hustling and bustling about this is kinda silly and immature. You're not doing anything. I think you're the smarter of the bunch. especially in today's economy! Who the hell has money to buy designer items that just go on your feet?!

• Dv8s

Your friends are superficial and yep, as fake as your shoes. You should keep the fake shoes and lose the fake friends.

If you have MONEY, you should have no problem buying these shoes. If you don't have money, get a different pair of shoes.

Source(s): Common sense

IF their ur real friends they will stop soon

Josh is right