Why do the italians and spanish try to pass of as white?

Oh please! you look more like arabs, stand next to any group of arabs and you will fit right in!

We nordics do not want to tarnish our race with the likes of you swarthy looking barbarians! You wish you had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair like us!

To lala: and you look like you are made of mud, you swarthy ho e

Actually Italians are among those who share more genes with the Scandinavians.

You are ignorant. Italy is full of blue eyes. And blond hair are not at all rare. And it was so already before the hordes of Nordics who have moved to live here in Italy a few thousand years ago.

And anyway, in the Nordic countries are not all blonde!

I'm full blood Italian and I have always been considered white my entire life, because I am. Italians and Spaniards can have blue or green eyes and blond hair. And honestly I think Italians and Spaniards are hotter than any nordics.

• khaz

Italians an Spanish people look way better then the rest of yall. Due to the fact because of their dark features. Don't hate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68367747@N03/81288265... Do I look Arab then? No,wait...I think I look black

I`m not gonna answer your question again,you asked this question a little while ago as I can remember and you got pretty nice answers.I like my hair and I like my features and I honestly doubt you really are white.

• ?

Thank you, racist troll. For exhausting those old stereotypes,

So that dark skinned people may rise to believe in their evolutionary traits

which make them superior to mountain goats like you.

Source(s): Irishman with zero Nordic genes.