Okay.........who wants to go "MILKING" with me? Have you SEEN this latest Youtube fad?

Seriously...........am *I* the last sane person on the PLANET or what?

What sort of sheer MORON do you have to BE, to go "Milking".

For those who don't know........."Milking".....(like "Planking" or "Snailing", is the new fad. )

What you do is........go someplace very public, and then stand there, and pour a whole jug of milk over your head. Apparently, for laughs.

Uhhhhhhhh, okayyyyyyyyyyyy-

Kids these days................really.

Favorite Answer

I would love to go "Milking" with you. Which one of us would be pouring the milk over the other. Maybe we could take turns- I bet that would definitely draw a crowd.

Bad Weasel- I will talk to you later;-)

The price of milk is about $4. Foolishness like this brings the prices up even higher. There are many families with children that can't afford the milk now. It's a sad day when people are too self centered that they don't even know how to think any more.

• neale

from the ninety's on up there has been a resurgence in 70's varieties among the ladies and now i think of they are going one step lower back to the 60's ive seen bell bottoms the whole today long hair difficulty stack footwear have come and long previous interior the 2000"s and the 60's women's hats and boots are making a comeback i think of.

The first time I see someone do that I'm going to smack them upside the face with a fish. I'll call it "fishing" and make it the new Youtube fad =3

• Mrs H

And people thought swallowing Goldfish was bad.

Before I read what it was I was thinking some

strange group ritual,lol, age is showing

I'd say, now I've heard everything but sadly I know

I haven't.

You're not the only sane person on the planet - but we're getting harder to find. Maybe they're putting something in the water. Don't expect anything like sanity here on YA.

"Milking?" WTF?!?!? This civilization is in REAL trouble.

Dude, what do you mean by 'kids these days'...

That's offensive.

I don't waste my money like that...

That sounds AWESOME

Yes I'll go!

• ?

i just started another fad called 'KILLING THE MILKING PEOPLE'.

• Invented by Geordies ... that tells you all you need to know!