Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

was this man uncomfortable because we were alone in a room together?

So I went in to see a the main lecturer for this subject at my university. I'm not sure why but he was flustered. I was just staring at his photos(thinking his kids are beautiful) and around his office(because I always tend to do that). He was searching for the correct info I required.

I did not think I was being seductive or anything. Wearing a pink/white blouse and maybe a skirt(can't remember) with leggings.

He asked me 'what I was doing' suddenly when I was looking around like I was doing something I should not. He seemed really jumpy and nervous.

I think I was giving off some kind of sexual vibe or there was some sexual energy in the room and he was afraid that he'd cheat on his wife. Or was I imagining it.

OF Course I was absolutely clueless of anything at that time-I'm innocent like that. Now I feel guilty for making him feel bad.

Actually I did think he was good-looking, albeit much older(maybe 40s or 50s) than me. but that was it. I did not have a crush on him.

are you kidding me? you're gonna vilify me because I was unaware and had no intention of ever sleeping with someone who's my academic professor?

Favorite Answer

my guess is, he is that type of guy that is great with many people, not so good one on one.

He knows what has happened to other innocent men who have had their lives destroyed by LYING females. You are probably one of those females. If he had audio/video coverage I bet he would not have been quite so nervous but he wants to protect his family from the likes of you. These days you won't ever find a lecturer who closes his door when a female is in there with him. Females are such Liars and Hypocrites, it's just not safe.