Clark Kent asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

ADULTS: How healthy are you (short questionnaire)?

I'm doing it as part of school - we've already asked students but now we want to ask adults!

1. Do you consider yourself to be healthy? Yes/No

2. What makes you believe you are healthy/not healthy? Do you:

a) Eat your 5 a day? Yes/No

b) Exercise daily (at least 30 mins)? Yes/No

c) Brush your teeth twice a day? Yes/No

d) Eat a balanced diet? Yes/No

e) Keep to the recommended alcohol intake? Yes/No

3. Are there any particular health messages/campaigns you see (maybe on a regular basis) but ignore? (Why?)

For example, any healthy eating/5 a day campaigns/smoking/drinking campaigns.

Thank you! We won't note done any names but just keep a tally of your answers. :)

Favorite Answer

I'm 19 going on 20 so I might not be considered an adult but I'll give my answers anyway.

1. Do you consider yourself to be healthy? Not really.

a) Eat your 5 a day? Yes.

b) Exercise daily (at least 30 mins)? 45 mins but only on weekdays.

c) Brush your teeth twice a day? Yes.

d) Eat a balanced diet? Kinda. I eat Oatmeal for breakfast, fruit at lunch, etc. BUT I drink far too much Coke to call it balanced or healthy. Also I eat a lot of junk food. Also I'm a vegetarian (Which can be seen as a plus or negative depending on who you ask).

e) Keep to the recommended alcohol intake? I don't drink alcohol at all.

3. Are there any particular health messages/campaigns you see (maybe on a regular basis) but ignore? Yes. Everyone tells me how bad Coke is but I still drink it.

1. yes!

2. i eat healthy and workout everyday

a) ehhh it could be better. 3 times a day

b) 1 hour a day

c) make that once just before school! i have gum.

d) of course!

e) not a drinker

3. I ignore em all. i get my facts from the net. but sometimes ill pay attention to commercials if their good

1) Yes, I'm very healthy

2)

a) I rarely eat fruit or veg

b) I get my exercise by working as a mechanic and by cutting firewood, I wouldn't go jogging or to the gym if you paid me.

c) usually

d) No, I eat a lot of meat and fatty foods

e) I sometimes drink heavily for days, I smoke weed and I often take powerful hallucinogenic drugs

3) I ignore all public health messages, according to them almost everything will kill you

I'm not making these answers up, they're the truth. I hope your project goes well and that you get good marks.

All yeses but i excersize bout three to four times a week. And im naturaly really into health no one got me into it. I believe your body is a temple. And i only drink about one day of the weeknd for example a friday. Then maybe not th following week to b kind to my body. I love health. Treating ur body wth th right nutrients and lifestyle just mkes u feel amazing

• dione

a million.What became your earliest memory of being counseled off? the main suitable memory is as right away as I stored moaning to bypass on the pc continuously and continuously and my step-dad shouted loud at me LOL! 2. Do you remember having policies at living house or in school formerly the age of ten? confident. 3. what extensive variety siblings do you have? 4. 4. what form of relatives individuals have been u spoke of in? Mum and Step Dad. 5. have been you spoke of in a spiritual relatives individuals? No. choose I helped :)

I drink lots of vodka and am healthy as a horse.