Do Pisces forgive or stay angry forever?

I've been hearing two opposite statements about Pisces men, and I'm really confused & don't know which one to believe: Do Pisces men hate you & carry grudges forever if they are mad at you or do they eventually get over it & come back around after some time has passed?? I was dating a Pisces man, and... show more I've been hearing two opposite statements about Pisces men, and I'm really confused & don't know which one to believe: Do Pisces men hate you & carry grudges forever if they are mad at you or do they eventually get over it & come back around after some time has passed??

I was dating a Pisces man, and I irritated him by not giving him lots of space when he asked for it. He just suddenly said he needed space & time to think and that he didn't want to talk to me for awhile. I took it the wrong way and kept trying to reach out to him which only annoyed him more & more until he finally blocked me on EVERYTHING including FB and even Instagram. Then to make matters worse, we had a few nasty arguments where I lost my temper & said some nasty insults to him...that he was bad in bed, etc. I was just really angry & hurt, and I apologized for my words soon after. But he refused to accept my apology and told me he wants nothing more to do with me ever again

A few nights ago he told me that he never cared about me and that he was just using me for sex. Now this guy traveled 1,200 miles to see me last summer and stayed at my family's home, told his friends all about me after we began to get serious, introduced me to his family, and he even told me he loved me one morning as he was walking me to my car. And he supposedly "never cared" about me and was just using me for see? Uh huh, yeah right. It sounded to me like he was speaking those words out of hurt, because I don't believe them for one second. And get THIS: I found out today that he had been deleting random people from his Instagram because they posted pictures & artwork that...wait for it...somehow reminded him of me and apparently he couldn't stand to see it in his picture news feed. And no, they weren't photos of me, they were just graphic artwork pictures of Scorpio signs, mermaids, and anything else that might bring me to mind (I'm a Scorpio and I love mermaids). That is just WAY over the top...either he is way too sensitive or else he hates my guts so badly that he can't bear to see anything at all that may remind him of me. All of this over an issue of not getting enough space...unbelievable!

So which statement about Pisces is correct?? Will he will ever get over this raging disgust he has towards the mere thought of me, or will he despise every little thing that reminds me of him for the rest of his life? You have to admit that Instagram thing was just way overboard! I have already apologized for insulting him & not giving him his space, and I've told him several times that I want to see him be happy & successful in life and that I would like to be able to still know him in my life. He is rather young--24--and I think he's going through a confusing period right now with trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life.

Here is his natal chart:
Sun Pisces
Moon. Sagittarius
Mercury. Aquarius
Venus. Taurus
Mars. Capricorn
Jupiter Taurus
Saturn Capricorn
Uranus Capricorn
Neptune. Capricorn
Pluto. Scorpio
Asc node Pisces