Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

If i run through the streets made of gingerbread will God shake is head?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They're coming to take you away, aha, they're coming to take you away! But don't worry, they'll remove your belt and laces and put you in a nice room with soft walls and give you something to calm you down.

• 8 years ago

Do you mean "WHY do Religious people believe in something they can't prove?"

Well, for starters, your thinking is honestly juvenile. I thought the same way once. It doesn't take much thought to sit there & say, "Oh I don't see God, he must not exist." That's pretty childlike, actually. There are things that exist beyond our five senses that you cannot see/hear/taste/smell/touch. Just because you don't know about the proof, does not mean there isn't any. Before you go & say Science knows all, I hope you know Science discovers new things on a daily basis, if you honestly believe Science has covered everything, you're sadly mistaken. Ancient people used batteries & knew how energy worked way before we so called "discovered" it, they also believed in a higher power as well. So, you believe in Science. Well, take DNA, if Gods name was encoded into DNA, with scientists & ex presidents to admit it, would you believe it? Do you know God's name isn't God? DUR moment, I know but most still call him G-D for the majority of the time.

Scientific proof you say? Okay. Just don't read the facts & stay in denial, just because you want too. The mapping of the genetic code, known as DNA, is probably the most important scientific breakthrough of the new millennium. On June 26, 2000, President Clinton and a group of world renowned scientists presented the first genetic map of the human DNA molecule. Clinton called the discovery the “language in which God created life.” When we substitute modern elements for all four letters of YHWH’s(Yahweh,Yod hey vav hey) ancient name, we see a result that, at first blush, may be unexpected. Replacing the final H in YHWH with its chemical equivalent of nitrogen, YHWH’s name becomes the elements hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen (HNON) — all colorless, odorless, and invisible gases! In other words, replacing 100 percent of YHWH’s personal name with the elements of this world creates a substance that is an intangible, yet very real form of creation!

While the presence of YHWH is the invisible and intangible form of the three gases hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, the last letter of our name is the “stuff” that gives us the color, taste, texture, and sounds of our body: carbon. The one letter that sets us apart from YHWH is also the element that makes us “real” in our world – carbon.

Through both the secret letter codes of antiquity, and the literal translation of DNA as an alphabet, we’re shown that something about our existence remains lasting and eternal.

I didn't come up in a religious family AT ALL but, I studied History, Geography, Physics, Quantum physics, Astrology & Ancient languages to come to the conclusion that he exists. Not only does he exist, but he was also correct when he said most would be to prideful & foolish to even see what is right in front of their faces, the entire time. What a pity, really. He also said they would have eyes but will not see, ears that will not hear, to let those who hear, hear & those who see, see. He knew most would wallow in their own miserable lives & forget about him altogether, serving man made items instead that cannot talk or walk nor give you eternal life either.

The start of the universe did not start in the infinite past, nor in the infinite future. The laws of Physics did not exist until the birth of our Universe, before that moment they were not there. The Universe & all that we see in it, is the result of a chain reaction of causes & effects. emanating from a first single cause. That first cause was the application of Laws & Physics. There is no CHANCE in the Universe, there is only conformity to the laws of physics, applied by an intelligent designer. Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God.

A timeless reacting consciousness WAS found in Quantum experiences, Physicists base the Unified theory on the presence of this single consciousness. A single conscious intelligence was discovered & is not effected by time, aka, eternal. "The consciousness is not created by the brain. It's not purely the outcome of molecular, chemical processes in the brain but is fundamental in nature. It's the very core of nature called the Unified Field or Superstring theory.".Remember, thereare many scientists who go out on a mission & try to prove that their act of Atheism is correct & find evidence of God instead, It happened to me to in a sense, I just wanted some proof that it wasn't what most claim, a trick to control us all through some God that didn't exist so my research was very FAR from biased. Anyway, wish you luck.

Source(s): I don't care if you roll your eyes, if you seriously cannot even take in the possibility, you aren't ready to even question anybody on their beliefs, anyway. Your pride seriously wants to know if God is as immature as you? If you ran down the street and visualized them made of gingerbread (since there obviously, are no real candyland streets that exist beyond your imagination on Earth,) He wouldn't care about it. Just another human being human. At least you'd be minding your own business instead of making sarcastic comments, trying to belittle people's beliefs just because your individual understanding of it is beyond your grasp. What Christian made you come on here to seek attention by asking a pointless wannabe question, such as this one? Pretty childish, I must say.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.