Did i do the right thing?

i have a gay friend(flaming gay) and he's kind of a nerd and shy type(which i find cute).. So he was, again, being bullied(no physical hurting) by some homophobic dude and i but in. The bully asked "what are you? His fag boyfriend or something?" and i replied by kissing my friend on the lips then said "yes, let's go babe." and i grabbed the gay friend and walked away.

The bullies are afraid of me because i came from the slums of a 3rd world country..

Favorite Answer

That was so cute and I so wish you are my friend. I personally think you did the right thing but the thing is, I'm scared he's going to get attached to you. People are very sensitive about these things and he may think you like him, which I sought of think you do. I mean, you guys would be cute together.

• ?

Wow! You are awesome... you put yourself right on the line there.. I have photos of what happened to me when I did that - not a pretty sight!

So the question I have is what do you feel for this guy? You mentioned you find him cute... you kissed him... are you going to bring some joy (and maybe some security) to his life?

Whatever happens, you did a great thing there, just be careful of his feelings and makes sure he understands what the deal is between you guys... whatever it is - I'm confused too ! lol

You are gay and the one hiding in the closet and no if you want to kiss go find a room and one more thing no one's afraid of your third world status your just another moocher who brings nothing with them except an extended hand

Yes, just make sure your friend knows why you did it; so that he does not think you want a relationship with him.

Hell Yeah! Wow you're a pretty nice person :| o_O totally....

• HS

haha. That's great. I bet they weren't expecting that. You certainly have guts.