where to invest Rs10 Lacs ?

I have Rs 10,000,00/- and i want to invest it at one time basis and i need 10000 min per month.

can anybody suggest me ? iam confused where to invest and how to get regular income with minimum risk.

Favorite Answer

yeah fixed deposit

if you are a senior citizen the rates are higher than normal rates, so make sure you mention that you are a senior citizen

invest it for a month

and then have automatic renewal

you will get 10K for month

no risk at all if save in a reputed bank

• neale

till you're a expert inventory dealer (as in that's your day activity) you're unlikely to make 40% a 12 months. aggressive making an investment for me could make 20% or so a 12 months in a sturdy 12 months yet getting that's quite risky. And bonds and fee reductions bills are under 10% a 12 months for specific. Set your factors of interest somewhat decrease and examine diverse investment books and you will in all probability make 15-20% a 12 months )which provides up quickly.)

You cannot get a 12% return with minimum risk.