Favorite Answer

Yes indeed. Cancer "feels" more than any other sign. So with Venus in Cancer you are able to FEEL the love of your mate. Now unfortunately that doesn't mean that another will love you automatically because you do have such deep feelings for others.

It would be helpful to see the rest of your planets as when you isolate one planet it is tough to know if the answer is appropriate. But generally yes, Venus in Cancer can be very passionate.

Just remember to give your mate plenty of space because Cancer fears the loss of a loved one more than anything. That is why Cancer Energy can be clingy and needy which drives most people crazy. I have had two Cancer Mates and they just didn't't know the meaning of the word "space."

So you be as passionate as you are AND if someone says you aren't passionate enough then they are NOT the mate for you. Hope this is helpful and good luck and bless you too. I wish you well.

Source(s): Amethyst33
  • 1111

Of course. Dating a cancer venus right now. He's amazing. He is really passionate about his family, school work, and me of course. He loves helping people, that's why he's in the medical field. In general, I notice the cancer venus individuals are very caring.

I'm a cancer venus, when you feel something its with your whole being.

• Lv 7

I'm extremely passionate about all kinds of things including basketball and food and I'm also passionate in helping people.

Source(s): Cancer venus