URGENTTTTT BOYFRIEND HELP!?!??!?!?!??!!!!!!(HELP PLEASE)!@!!!!!!?

Before me and my boyfriend started dating (that is when the picture was dated).

It is a picture of him and her in a webcam chat and he has his hand in a love heart shape.

the girl annotated the picture saying:

you guys, this is my best friend named ***** and we're getting married tomorrow and he lives in ****** and he is so awesome but he is a pimp, yo.

for the fact that they said they were going to get married and then her saying he was a pimp, do you think it is really sarcastic? or serious?

because my boyfriend recently told me he wanted to marry me, so I cant tell whether he was serious with her and me? which i find a bit ridiculous

• Moby
    Favorite Answer

You should use this as a guide to your bf's character. There are things no one will tell you about themselves, no matter how close or intimate you get, but study their actions and you will learn. Did he really promise to marry her and now he's saying he'll marry you? Are such things a joke for him, or just a way to get into multiple women's beds? Is he now pimping out his former gf? Asking him is pointless. A conversation with her would be awesome. In any case, please do not upset yourself. Enjoy your relationship only as long as you please each other. Deep inside, your heart will know what to do when the time comes.

• ?

my boyfriend recently told me he wanted to marry me, My dear only time will tell if he loves you

I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

dont rush marriage and stuff.