Weng asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Am I friends with a psycho or what? (please answer!)?

Okay so this is what happened. I met a new girl and she's my classmate. We became friends like really, really close. At first, I had a gut feeling that there is something wrong with this girl because of some rumors that were going around. That she used to be like this, like that etc. And every time I ask her about it she just frowns. Her face is really, really innocent and also her voice. She seems like a really nice girl but. . . my birthday came. She gave me 5 presents, which of course made me happy but not until I opened it. There was a photo album with no pictures (liked it), make-up (loved it), napkin the one that girls use for PMS (weird), soap the bar one used for laundries (isn't it freaking weird?") and the most weirdest of them all, a complete set of teeth. It seemed like months old, and it was put in an old case for teeth. It freaked me out. I wanted to talk her immediately about it. But there's still the weekend and I don't know her phone number. So what do you think? don't tell me she's a prankster because she's not. She's the type of girl that you would see as sweet, cute, adorable and nice. I felt like my gut was right, that there was something off about her. I mean, come on. Who gives an old, used set of teeth as a birthday present?

OK, that's really weird, I agree. I am confuse as much as you are. She may be an eccentric girl with a strange sense of humor. Maybe she meant as a joke, like in your birthday you've gotten a year old and someday you'll have no teeth and so she gave you a set of teeth in advance. She must've gave you the soap bar because you've dirtied your clothes or something someday and so she gave you that. And maybe during your pms you needed a napkin.-_-

I don't really know.....

Anyway you are going to ask her, right? You'll get your answer from her and her only. So ask her about it when you meet her next time.

I'd go with Josh, don't believe rumors. You've been with her so you're the one who has a real idea of what kind of girl she is. Just talk to her about it. Don't let your guard down though and meet her in some dark uninhabited corner of an abandoned school :p. Just kidding...still, cant be too careful. Good luck!

may be she is little bit different and trying to show you like that ! i don't know but I had experienced once that one of my friends gave some stupid gifts to make fun of me ! and also may be she knows that you hear some rumor about her and she wants to make you believe it to know how much you trust her ! may be it all wrong but i Think there is a chance for this too ! hope for positive things !

a set of TEETH? who normal person would give that as a present? its a tendency thats shes weird. i would believe its a prank if only she is a prankster but shes not. you should ask some people who knows her about her. and tell your mom about that. cause its freaking weird.

p.s. is it a real set of teeth? if yes, WTF! OMG! <shock.ed>

She could have some kind of disorder and is trying to be nice, your best bet is to speak to her about it and see what she has to say, i wouldn't believe the rumours, most pathetic ones are false

Uh...thats a little strange...something isnt right here...