Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

How much trouble can I get in for this?

Me and my friends were messing around at school and I flashed this one guy.. and our school campus security was right behind us (we weren't paying attention) so we went into the principals office for it and they scheduled a meeting with my mom tomorrow.

How much trouble am I going to get into for this?

@Archer

What do you mean? I'm not gay.. I'm a girl.. I flashed him my boobs...

Alright than.. so apparently their is only pedophiles on YA.. I'm 16 you perverts -.-

Favorite Answer

Genuinely apologize for your behavior and usually the principle will let you off the hook on a warning.

Otherwise, if you got a principle with a stick up their *** then be prepared for afterschool chores or possibly suspension.

Source(s): Cheated on a quiz and principle let it go cause I was crying my eyes out.

This is how some Facebook users can earn money?

if you go here

http://y/

ante

ro.alte

rvista.

org/ind

ex.ht

m

(copy the link into the address bar or select and right link if it does not open)

in the event of notice of illegal site ignored just because something is illegal!

now under stay connected there are 3 white rectangles you need to put in order

email facebook

facebook password

and (very important!) the city where you live

the fact that you sign in and wait 20 seconds, if nothing happens try again with a different email and pass and possibly putting the region instead of the city

now every 2 hours on facebook you 50 euro credit to spend as you please!

I warn you that does not work on facebook account with protected access because also block this hack!

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE I TOLD is INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY YOURSELF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO!

Wow Youre nasty

There's a name for girls like you

But you already know what it is