mels211 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Does this sound like uterine infection?

My symptoms are pelvic pain (tenderness, pressure), deep pain with sex, nausea, fatigue and weakness. I'm having trouble standing up straight and I can't work. I'm in pain no matter what position I'm in. Doctors are dismissing my concerns because swabs come back negative and I have no fever. I fear a uterine infection. I haven't given birth and I've never had an std, however I do have a history of recurrent bacterial vaginosis (untreated).

Many people get UTI's without symptoms. To help with eliminating or minimising further UTI's, drink plenty of water, green tea,'Ural' from your pharmacy or chemist, cranberry juice or cranberry tablets. Orange juice (1 glass per day & low sugar for both cranberry and orange juice). These are all UTI preventers.

Sometimes the presence of kidney stones causes a urinary tract infection. If you have a urinary tract infection, your symptoms may include fever, chills, sweats, and pain when you urinate. Kidney stones and urinary tract infection can cause blood to be in the urine. Usually the blood is seen only with a microscope, but occasionally it is more obvious. Some people have no symptoms until they pass gravel-like stones.

Due to several anatomic factors, urinary tract infections are more common in women and rare in men. Women have a shorter urethra than men and thus it is much easier for bacteria to enter the bladder and cause infection. Many women complain of recurrent UTIs after intercourse.

Consult your doctor.

Bacterial Vaginosis left untreated can cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease , go see a doctor

Please see yet another dr. Plus if ur taking aspirin fr the discomfort, ir something lie that, tst ought to prepare no fever. It sound like your kidneys, or perchance a uterine cyst. as far because the BV bacterial vaginosis. PLEASE PLEASE look at, PLANET THRIVE. There r thousands of females tat warfare on and stale, r continuously with BV. This web site would not promote u something, it really is in basic terms females speaking about what has worked est for them. Hydrogen peroxide douche, very diluted, a million tab of folc acid the girls use that plenty. for most it extremely works, or makes it extra positive than it become. BV would not usually reason that type of discomfort, besides good luck. from time to time in case you bypass see a rfile with. buddy or mom, they're going to hearken to you extra positive. Pease i imagine planet thrive ought to truly help plenty. there is only a lot good loose documents, from sensible females.

Its an infection and it need to be treated before it getr worse