Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 8 years ago

Why do I get a dark line around my lips?

I've noticed this more over the years, particularly in the winter time, that my lips randomly develop a dark line around them. Almost like lip liner loll, but it's more patchy, and not really attractive. & the line is different every time. Ex, Sometimes it's darker on the right side, other times its darker on the left side, ect. Why is this happening? & how can I prevent it? Here is a picture of my natural lips ( well mostly natural, I'm wearing vaseline in that pic, but it's natural coloring) so you can see what I'm talking about, copy and paste link:

s1139.photobucket.com/albums/

n558/soccershorty160/?action=

view¤t=01822.jpg

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I've noticed this more over the years, particularly in the winter time, that my lips randomly develop a dark line around them. Almost like lip liner loll, but it's more patchy, and not really attractive. & the line is different every time. Ex, Sometimes it's darker on the right side,...

Source(s): dark line lips: https://shortly.im/D9HOZ

Sounds like dry lips, just apply a lot of chap stick to them every few hours.